Monday

Kat Walks for Sallu at HDIL India Couture Week

Katrina Kaif recently walked the ramp for her beau, Salman Khan's, Being Human show at HDIL Couture Week. Normal for a Bollywood actress/model, right? The unique part of the event was the fact that Katrina was wearing a black and white gown with one of Salman's paintings on it. The dress was designed by Shane and Falguni and featured a painting of a saint by Sallu. I'm not really sure what to make of the dress, but I can't deny the fact that it's extremely creative and unique.

Apparently, Katrina wasn't a fan of the dress she was sporting. Salman was quoted saying, “Honestly, she didn’t appreciate it much. Nevertheless, she enjoyed being a part of the show.” Salman then insisted that her opinion didn't change his feelings about art. “I love painting and that’s why I do it,” he said.

In spite of my mixed feelings for the gown, Katrina does look amazing, and her make up and hairstyle is perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment