Wednesday

Funny Desi T-Shirts

I was randomly searching Google for cute desi clothes, when I came across a couple of hilarious desi (Indo-Pak) t-shirts on a website called Desirage.com. Granted, they're not the most sophisticated set of shirts, but they are pretty cute and you may find yourself relating to some of them, if not all.

My favorite:
  • The vampire one (Main Tera Khoon Pee Jaounga = I Will Drink Your Blood). I love how he has a tikka, haha.
  • Kute Kameene (Basically calling someone a dog).
  • Choli Ke Peeche Kya Hai (What's behind the blouse? HAHA! It's a Madhuri Dixit song.).
  • What is Mobile Number (A Karisma Kapoor & Govinda song).

*The t-shirts run from approximately $13 - $24, and come in all sorts of colors, sizes, and styles (i.e. t-shirts, hoodies, tanks). 


No comments:

Post a Comment