Saturday

Katrina Joins Salman for Bigg Boss

Katrina Kaif joined Salman Khan's show Bigg Boss to promote her upcoming movie, Tees Maar Khan. She looked pretty as usual in a red draped sari (is it just me or does she wear red A LOT?). 

I have to say that I have mixed feelings about the sari. I didn't think the lower half of  it (the draping) was flattering to her body, especially with her supposedly new size zero body (I'm sorry, but Kareena in Tashan was a size zero, not Katrina as Sheila!). Nonetheless, the color is beautiful and saris suit Katrina nicely.

It looks like Salman is pretty happy to have his ex on the show. It's pretty interesting to see the ex-couple get along, considering Salman has a history of horrible relationships with his exes (the most scandalous being Aishwarya Rai). I have to say, Salman looked pretty good... ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment