Thursday

Big Stars Awards

So much to say about the stars and their interesting outfits at the Big Stars Award Show!

A couple notes...

  • Vidya Balan's sari was awful. The yellow plaid is going to give me nightmares! Why can't she just get a better stylist?
  • Aishwarya's sari would be nice if it wasn't see-through. The sheerness of the sari makes it look cheap, no?
  • Dear Sonu: Please cut your hair.
  • I want pajamas made out of Alka's purple sari!
The rest of my comments are under some of the pics are captions. 


I love this dress! Why did she change into that mess of an outfit??? (see a couple pix below)



Love him!


My eyes! :(

What is that dress???

Anushka looks amazing!





Awwhh, it's Tina Munim!

Shabana, regal as always.



Tauba!





How cute is Asha Parekh?!

I'm not a fan of the bottom of PC's dress! Very witch-like.

I love this pic of Aish. Her sari doesn't look too bad here.

I don't know who this is, but I love her anarkali!

No comments:

Post a Comment