Sunday

Paa Premiere


The stars were shining during the night of the Paa premiere. Or were they? I'm not sure how I feel about the Aish-Abhi duo's choice of attire for the night. Aishwarya seems a bit too gothic with an overload of the make-up caked on. Abhishek's thick square-rimmed glasses threw me off. Imran looked like he just got out of bed--and slept with the suit on. Vidya looked tolerable, I'm not crazy about her sari. It seemed a bit too casual for a premiere. Hrithik still needs a haircut, Kajol's earrings looked like they were going to stretch her ears, or get tangeled in her hair. Ritesh looked a little out of a place (what's with the thick glasses, people?!). Ranbir was the only one who stood out in a positive way for me. He seemed polished and well-groomed, so A for him!

Abhi & Aish Abhi, Vidya, Aish
Imran Karan & Vidya
Kajol RiteshRanbir & Abhishek

No comments:

Post a Comment