Monday

Shop Bargello for Desi Clothes


I just discovered a really cute Pakistani clothing website called Bargello. According to their contact info, they have offices in the US, UK, and Australia. Very convenient for me and my fellow Desi Americans! Most sites I find tend to be located only in the UK or South Asia.

So Bargello has many types of dresses, ranging from anarkalis, sarees, kurtis, casual wear, and party wear to name a few. They have a section for dresses divided by price range and also a sale of the week link. Check out some of my favorite dresses below!

Begonia crinkle chiffon shalwar kameez with stunning embellishments.

 Pastel pink raw silk lengha with Swarovski crystals.

 Cyan crinkle chiffon shirt with raw silk bodice.

 Olive and forest green banarsi jamawar shirt with red dip dye effects.

 Light turquoise and gold crinkle chiffon anarkali top with embellished rawsilk bodice and hemline.

 Red crepe silk shirt features heavy embellishments all over.

 Shocking pink Katan silk shirt with antique gold Mughlai embellishments. My favorite!! Such a show stopper!




No comments:

Post a Comment